Need Prom Ideas, Gentleman?

Mallorie Joplin, Reporter

As we know, prom is an iconic and crucial part of our high school years, and this year is no exception. I already know everyone is going to look dashing on the dance floor but some are needing some guidance. There are guys all around the world trying to find the perfect prom attire for them, and it is obvious that some are having trouble finding what they desire. I am here to help you guys catch up on the trends and help you find your tux for this year’s 2022 prom!

According to seventeen.com there are many choices for how to find your ideal suit.

1)You could go with an original black tux, classic and sleek,  that will match perfectly in photos no matter what dress she  may be wearing.

2)Stand out without going full-on rainbow suit in a posh plum two-piece suit.

3)If you want something simple, try a slim fit sharkskin suit. This sharp navy number is an investment worth the price tag!

4) A skinny suit in bright pink as jewel tones is always a popular opinion, but a fiery pink set feels super unique in a way.

5) If you’re going for a more chill prom vibe, get yourself a cool slim-fit checked tailored blazer. It’s laid back and perfect for any occasion.

6)Next is a green velvet jacket tux, a pop of velvety emerald will make you feel like a million bucks!

7) Lastly, you could go for a forest green corduroy blazer. This corduroy can go suave with a crisp white shirt or alternative  over white tee and sneakers.

As you can see there are many options for suits, and all you have to do is chose your pick. Make your choice and have fun while doing it. 🙂