Senior Spotlight With Arancha Hervas

Senior Spotlight With Arancha Hervas

Judith Garcia, Reporter

Arancha Hervas or Ari is a transfer student from Spain, so this year would be her first year at Ponder. Since this would be her first year at Ponder, she does not know all the teachers, but she has choosen out her favorite subject which is chemistry. Arancha’s favorite resturant is Jade which is a japanese resturant in Madrid, Spain. Speaking of food, her favorite fast food place is Five Guys. Arancha has chosen out some of her favorites such as her favorite type of music, Pop, R&B, Reggetaton, and some rap, her favorite movie of all time The Lion King, her favorite TV show Narcos or Dark, and her favorite book The Tattooist of Auschwitz. Even though these are her favorites if she could be a character in a movie, TV show, book, cartoon, etc., she would choose to be Jasmine from the Disney movie Aladdin. If Arancha was asked the tough question of who she would invite to dinner if she could only choose 4 people living or dead, famous or not, she would choose Bad bunny, Amy Winehouse, and her parents. Aranchas spirit animal is a black puma and if she could have one superpower it would be teletransportation. As I have metioned before she has some of her favorite types of music which ties in with the theme song of her life Live While We’re Young – One Direction. Aranchas dream car is a Tesla or a Lamborghini. Lastly, Aranchas dream vacation is in Fiji. Have a great senior year Arancha!